This extensive two-day program is a fast-paced, challenging period designed to help associates understand the need for being able to actually pass on office abilities allowing them to assign tasks and tasks, allowing them to manage their own time more efficiently, becoming more qualified managers and control.
- State the concepts and main positions of management
- Delegation, power and motivation
- The Pareto Principle
- Dealing with challenging issues and hard members of staff
- Your Bill of Rights
- Situational Leadership
- Authority independence model
- Identifying training needs
- Setting goals and targets
- Help yourself and your group focus on goals by making clear individual and group goals, key obligations and main concerns.
- Plan and achieve method to long-term goals while working more efficiently with day-to-day requirements and requirements.
- Increase individual and group efficiency and raise spirits.
This course will help you strategy your business days, weeks and months while assisting you to back up your employees and help them stay on top of tasks, tasks and tasks.
The instructor for this course has extensive experience in design and distribution to train, effective time control and control abilities training. They have been efficiently providing training to both public and private industry organizations for over many years.
Who is this course for?
This program is preferably suited for Supervisors, Managers and future Leaders who wish to be able to apply greater control over their operating day in order to be able to increase their own efficiency and that of their groups.
You will probably already be building a group to allow you to work through circumstances that will assistance the embedding of what you discovered when you return to the office.
This course is designed for line managers and managers who are looking to develop and grow within their role, while caring their group.
Price : £654incl. VAT
Payment options : Payment subject to invoice on confirmation of course. We accept credit and debit cards as well as… Read more
Study method : Classroom
Duration : 2 Days, Part-time
Qualification : 12 CPD points / hours
Accredited by : The CPD Certification Service
Additional info : Tutor is available to students